- Always listen to the site safety officers breifing.
- Be aware of the Enviroment.
- Carry you mobile phone.
- Carry plasters for minor cuts
- Do not detect if you feel unwell.
- Stay in sight of other club members.
- If you have a medical condition please inform the site Officers before the dig starts.
- Be aware of the people around you - look for people who may be in distress.
- Help the less mobile members of the club or club guests.
- Do not allow youself to become overly hot or cold.
If you have a medical issue that results in a vunerability to seizures or fits please let the site officers know prior to the start of the dig.
Site officers will give out contact numbers prior to the dig for emergency use.
Back to top